There is a small livery yard at New Farm which caters for a maximum of 6 full liveries only. We have just under 20 acres and the horses are separated into small groups.
Horses and owners benefit from:
- Large, airy stables
- Year round turnout in safely fenced paddocks
- Individual management requirements catered for wherever possible
- Paddocks to accommodate single horses or small groups
- 60x20m arena with a fibre sand and rubber surface, floodlights, speakers for dressage to music and some “Jump For Joy Fences”
- Good local hacking with several miles of bridleways
- Secure, alarmed and centrally heated tack-room. Hot Horse Shower
- 24 hour supervision by experienced staff
Full livery includes:
- Mucking out, bringing in/ turning out, rug changing, picking out feet, holding for vet/farrier/dentist
- All standard hard feed, hay/haylage, standard bedding
- feed supplements and specialist feeds are not included but owners may provide their own which New Farm staff will use as required
Any exercising is additional. For further information please contact us.