We have some stables which we offer for broodmare livery and sufficient turnout for the horses to be separated into small groups according to the mare’s due date or the age of the foals.
Horses and owners benefit from:
- Large, airy stables
- Turnout in safely fenced paddocks with individual management requirements catered for wherever possible
- Paddocks to accommodate single horses and small groups
- 24 hour supervision via both CCTV and direct contact by experienced staff
Broodmare livery includes:
- Mucking out, bringing in/ turning out, picking out feet, holding for vet/farrier/dentist
- All standard hard feed, hay/haylage, straw bedding
- Feed supplements and specialist feeds are not included but owners may provide their own
- 24 hour supervision via CCTV at night with hourly monitoring and by staff during the day
Broodmare clients who are not already clients of B&W Equine Vets Ltd will need to open an account prior to booking mares in for foal here at Fairlight Stud, as all veterinary work is booked to the client’s account for direct payment. For further information please contact us.